The AAGL 2021 50th Global Congress on MIGS (#AAGL21) will be a hybrid event: an in-person and online education experience.
#AAGL21 will provide attendees with timely and innovative programming, live surgeries and labs, endless opportunities for attendees to interact and connect and, social activities including an Anniversary Gala to celebrate AAGL’s 50 years of excellence in MIGS! #AAGL21 will include:
- A 4-day schedule that will include both in-person and virtual (pre-recorded sessions)
- Surgical demonstrations and labs
- Open communication sessions, surgical tutorials, debates and panels, plenary sessions, and marquee general sessions
- “Ted” style talks
- On-site health and safety measures
- In-person Exhibit hall and industry hosted activities
- Social and networking events throughout the week commemorate our golden anniversary!