Unprecedented Times call for Unprecedented Actions!
In this unprecedented time, many of us are looking for new ways to connect, stay engaged, learn and share innovation. AAGL’s 2020 Virtual Global Congress will bring unique new ways to interact and learn from each other and here are just a few “experiences” we plan to deliver to you in November!
- More live surgery sessions
- An expanded schedule that will include both live and prerecorded sessions with thoughtful time consideration to attract a worldwide audience
- Interactive postgraduate courses, panel discussions and surgical tutorials
- Lively audience engagement and participation
- Virtual chat rooms for small group mentor time with worldwide MIGS experts
- Virtual exhibit hall with digital poster presentations and real time interaction with industry
- Foundation FUNdraising activities, social events and more!
More information will be added to the site as it becomes available, so please check back often! We appreciate your support and patience as we work hard to deliver the best programming, education and a brand new experience at this year’s Virtual Global Congress!