Unprecedented Times call for Unprecedented Actions!
In this unprecedented time, many of us are looking for new ways to connect, stay engaged, learn and share innovation. AAGL’s 2020 Virtual Global Congress will bring unique new ways to interact and learn from each other and here are just a few “experiences” we plan to deliver to you in November!
- 12+ live surgical demonstrations
- An expanded schedule that will include both live and pre-recorded sessions with thoughtful time consideration to attract a worldwide audience
- 20 – pre-recorded and live postgraduate courses, 24 – open communication sessions, 8 – surgical tutorials, panel sessions and plenary sessions and 3-marquee general sessions
- All-inclusive registration fees include live and on-demand content, nine days of programming, virtual posters and exhibit hall, networking, and MORE like…
- Live Award presentations, Foundation FUNdraising activities and Fellows Virtual Graduation celebration.
- Virtual chat rooms for small group mentor time with worldwide MIGS experts.
- Virtual exhibit hall with e-poster presentations and real-time interaction with industry.
Bookmark this site, peruse the full scientific program schedule and register today for a front-row seat from the comfort of your office or home – on any device!
We appreciate your support and patience as we work hard to deliver the best programming, education, and a brand new experience at this year’s Virtual Global Congress!